Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Your Reading Life" Survey

This is just another Google Survey I started the other day and recently finished.  I plan on having my students take this survey the second week of school during our second visit to the computer lab.  Every little question I ask them about their reading lives, no matter how insignificant it seems, helps me get to know them that much better as a reader.  The questions I included in this survey have answer options that can really give me a good idea about a student's attitude toward reading.  As I've come to know, attitude makes a world of difference! I may add more questions/edit the answer options before September, but this is the survey for now.  Feel free to take it for fun so I can practice tracking responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment